Business Development Manager
The company is looking to recruit 1 BDM to cover Scotland/Northern Ireland The roles report to the Territory Manager of those regions and will require the BDM to promote the company’s Investment product - FE Investments. They will be working with Financial Advisers, nationals, networks and platform representatives.
Full-time position (37½ hours per week).
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
The company is looking to recruit 1 BDM to cover Scotland/Northern Ireland
The roles report to the Territory Manager of those regions and will require the BDM to promote the company’s Investment product - FE Investments. They will be working with Financial Advisers, nationals, networks and platform representatives.
Ideal candidates will have worked in a broker consultant role preferably with knowledge of DFM or a wrap platform and have worked with AUM based targets that have been met or exceeded through a combination of bringing on new clients and building a good relationship with existing ones.
Our Commercial team is the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction. Passionate about every aspect of the investment industry, the commercial team uses its intelligence and expertise to help clients meet their business needs over the short and long term and to develop industry-leading thought-leadership projects.
- Promotion and Sales of FE’s Discretionary Managed Portfolio Services.
- Developing new business opportunities by providing a consultative approach to IFA firms – challenging their current business strategy, supporting future business models and investment solutions.
- Manage and support existing clients
- Create and drive campaigns to deliver target set by company
- Retain and grow the AUM of existing clients
- Represent FE at exhibitions, events and roadshows
- Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Preparing business presentations – content and delivery
- Adhere to internal and external compliance procedures
- Provide support to members of team with knowledge to ensure opportunities presented are maximised and joint targets are reached.
- Record activity and update information on Salesforce CRM
- Deliver Feedback to Internal proposition team to continually enhance and create new products
Outstanding track record of success in sales and lead generation;
Confident negotiator with excellent closing skills
Qualifications equivalent to IMC/ OFQUAL level 4 desirable
Strong client management skills and ability to deliver what has been agreed;
Capable of hands on problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions;
A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities;
Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail;
Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Proven success in lead generation and sales process;
A sound understanding of the market that FE operates in would be a distinct advantage
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor
E / UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
CLOSING DATE: 15th January 2022