Data Analyst (Czech Republic)
FE fundinfo (Czech Republic, Brno) has an opening for a Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
The origins of FE fundinfo is the joining of three successful businesses and we are proud that we have not only retained but built on the substantial brand equity and recognition that has been created over many years.
The company’s vision is to be the leading service provider to the global fund industry by making it more efficient and transparent. FE fundinfo does this by connecting fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and providing the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
FE fundinfo (Czechia) has an opening for a Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Basic level of spoken and written German or French.
- Knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Motivated, with attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
- Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
- Strong listening, communication and analytical skills are essential.
- Should be a good team player.
- Ability to grasp new tasks quickly, and a desire to learn new concepts.
- A grasp of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial, though not essential.
- Committed to long term employment.
- 120 CZK food vouchers per day worked.
- Edenred Benefits Card.
- Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
- 5 weeks of annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Additional pension insurance contributions.
- Team building activities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English to Richard.Zacek@fefundinfo.com.