Digital Marketing Executive
This role will be supporting the digital marketing manager to implement the FE Fundinfo omnichannel marketing strategy and marketing operations, delivering the best digital experience to our target audiences in the UK, Europe and Asia.
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure, and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
We provide data, tools and software for fund managers and other financial services firms, including data feeds, dissemination, document production, funds registration, marketing services and digital tools to help fund managers remain compliant and grow AUM.
This role will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy and marketing operations technology suite for FE fundinfo to deliver best practice digital experience to our target audiences in the UK, Europe and Asia. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Support the execution of the digital strategy, coordinating various platforms and marketing channels to create a unified user experience and single view of customer.
- Day-to-day management of activities across all digital platforms (website, email, social media (organic & paid), SEO and paid search), for optimal digital amplification of the firm’s brand and content.
- Support the delivery of the SEO and paid media strategy for FE fundinfo’s corporate website.
- Coordinate the full lifecycle (setup, run, optimise, report and analyse) of multichannel marketing campaigns and promotional activities from a provided brief, in collaboration with other senior marketers.
- Ensure marketing and brand policies and procedures are always followed.
- Use a test and learn approach, and A/B testing to create and optimise campaign activity in HubSpot and other media platforms.
- Optimise digital content delivery and the lead nurturing process through emails, content marketing and marketing automation.
- Create and influence web page layouts and media assets from content brief, working alongside in-house teams and external agencies where applicable.
- Update content on the company website and report on the impact of those changes.
- Help provide first-line support to wider marketing team for the corporate website CMS, and other web based applications.
- Competitive research/monitoring and creative ideas for activities for lead generation and promotion of products and services.
- Develop expertise in digital marketing practice.
- Experience running ‘always-on’, strategic and tactical marketing campaigns and activities to promote products and services.
- Experienced user of CMS (preferably Umbraco), Marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot), Google suite, and working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience of email marketing
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and other digital advertising and media
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
- Highly organised and efficient - able to work effectively under pressure
- Good team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for digital marketing excellence and best practice
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Digital Marketing Executive in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com