Distributor Sales Manager
You will lead all Distributor sales in the UK and Domestic Irish market as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of a portfolio of exist-ing customers and business partners
FE fundinfo is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive for the Distributor vertical market, encompassing Wrap Platforms and Fund Supermarkets in the UK and Domestic Irish marketplaces.
To be based in London, UK
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
You will lead all Distributor sales in the UK and Domestic Irish market as part of an international team. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of a portfolio of existing customers and business partners, typically wrap platforms and fund supermarkets. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand. Your ability to identify, research and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success.
The Product team drives our strategy and brings our clients’ projects to life. The team includes technology and product experts, who work across the entire breadth of our portfolio. In close collaboration with our Propositions team, they provide our clients with data management, data dissemination, document creation, investment analysis and digital webpages. The Propositions team is responsible for anticipating and meeting the long-term needs of the investment industry; together, they devise and direct the strategies behind FE fundinfo’s market-leading products and services. They sit at the heart of the company and oversee the development and roll-out of all our services, from formulation to sales – including all elements of product and service planning and positioning.
- Attract and acquire new customers and business partners
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Increase the brand recognition through media and business partnerships
- Involvement in sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
- Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Represent Distributor requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
- Academic Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or Finance
- Five years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably buy side, platform or fund distribution space) in a business development/sales or client relationship role
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Highly customer focused, flexible and strong team player
- Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
- Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development of the market
- A role that is varied in its responsibilities and welcomes initiative and collaboration with other motivated and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to make your mark on the success of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly internationally
- A pleasant, ambitious and professional working climate with good opportunities for further development
- A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry
- Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor
E / UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com