FE Investments is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Fund Analyst within our fund research team. The research team is responsible for fund selection, contributing to our house view on asset allocation and supporting portfolio management.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We believe there are three things that make us stand out from the crowd –our data quality and coverage, our unique place within the investment industry, and of course our people.
We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure, and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo is an ambitious and fast-growing company, with operations currently in Australia, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our business is based on trust, connectivity, and innovation that we see brought to life in our values. These reflect how we operate internally, and when combined, they are the essence of how we work together. We place our people at the heart of our organisation, who act as expert navigators in driving the business from strength to strength. We are proud of our vast global talent and we’re looking for people who are willing to grow with us.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/
FE Investments is one of the fastest growing investment businesses in the UK. Part of FE fundinfo, we use our data and technology advantage to offer a wide range of discretionary model portfolio services and Approved list of Funds to UK IFAs. Our award-winning team currently manages £5bn in assets.
FE Investments is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Fund Analyst within our fund research team. The research team is responsible for fund selection, contributing to our house view on asset allocation and supporting portfolio management. Our investment approach leverages the efficiency of cutting edge technology with the oversight of experienced professionals to deliver an optimal investment service.
The position is based in London and will report to Research manager.
- Due Diligence and Meeting with external Fund Managers
- Investment Research and Market Analysis
- Risk and Performance Monitoring
- Addition and Termination of Investment Managers
- Recommendation for enhancing the investment process
- Communication with the Portfolio Management team
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues
Your Qualifications / Experience Required
- University educated
- Experience within a similar role, with strong financial markets knowledge
- Good understanding of macro-economic environment
- Ideally a hold the CFA Charter
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Quantitative skills highly desirable
- Excellent collaborative skills with desire to develop within a rapidly growing investment business
At FE fundinfo, our people are our most valuable asset. We want our employees to be able to bring their best selves to work every day, and as such we invest our time and energy in several initiatives to facilitate this, creating an inclusive work culture:
- Training & Development: every employee has access to LinkedIn Learning: a global training repository hosting content on every possible topic you could think of. Employees are encouraged to dedicate a minimum of 2 hours per work on training and development
- Health & Wellbeing: we arrange initiatives such as mindfulness, online yoga and laughter workshops to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Innovation: employee voice is incredibly important to us, and we actively seek continuous feedback from our employees so that we are continuously improving and innovating
For more information on what it is like to work for FE fundinfo, we encourage you to take a look at our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor