Junior Account Manager
Being part of our Commercial team, you will be the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction.
FE fundinfo is currently looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager (100%, m/f/d) to be based in our office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Being part of our Commercial team, you will be the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction. Passionate about every aspect of the investment industry, the commercial team uses its intelligence and expertise to help clients meet their business needs over the short and long term and to develop industry-leading thought-leadership projects
As a Junior Account Manager you are part of an international team with the responsible for digitally taking care of existing customers and business partners in the DACH area, working closely with the local Account Managers. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand in the region. This role is perfect for a graduate/junior AM who is eager to take the next step in their career as an Account Manager.
- Responsible for a portfolio of existing client accounts within the business and will be targeted to retain and grow those accounts by utilising our broad variety of digital tools.
- Primary relationship contact within the existing client account
- Retain and upsell clients by understanding client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximise all potential opportunities
- Manage and re-negotiate contract renewals (including price increases) on an ongoing basis
- Drive upsell opportunities within your portfolio and ensure set up, order forms and invoicing.
- Identify and qualify cross sell opportunities with the Sales team which will be recorded via an opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Responsible for new products when onboarded by Sales and Customer Success teams into existing accounts
- Develop long-term relationships with this portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Identifying account risks, creating and implementing At Risk plans through to a positive resolution and should be placed in Salesforce
- Fully understand our proposition and be able to demo / discuss products/ services in detail and work with Propositions to stay up to date.
- Manage the client cancellation process
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce
- Meetings, minutes and actions to be recorded in Salesforce
- Attend and representing the company at marketing, conferences and Industry events
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills:
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Managing internal stakeholder
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English (C1)
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Natural relationship builder
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- For this role: Coaching from local Senior Account Managers
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your full application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org