Marketing Executive – Institutional Proposition
This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Institutional client segment
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We believe there are three things that make us stand out from the crowd –our data quality and coverage, our unique place within the investment industry, and of course our people.
We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure, and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo is an ambitious and fast-growing company, with operations currently in Australia, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
Our clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our business is based on trust, connectivity, and innovation that we see brought to life in our values. These reflect how we operate internally, and when combined, they are the essence of how we work together. We place our people at the heart of our organisation, who act as expert navigators in driving the business from strength to strength. We are proud of our vast global talent and we’re looking for people who are willing to grow with us.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/
This role will support the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Institutional client segment and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Institutional Sales Team across UK, Europe and Asia. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - Institutional proposition, he/she will:
- Execute the delivery of revenue generating marketing campaigns that ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages for both prospects and existing clients.
- Deliver integrated campaigns for the purposes of lead generation
- Build client/prospect nurturing campaigns leveraging marketing automation systems and workflows
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics
- Execute campaign deliverables within budget and record campaign spend
- Support the enhancement of client and prospect data acquisition and database management through use of appropriate tools (CRM e.g. Salesforce and Marketing Automation systems e.g. Hubspot)
- Create and maintain sales tools/materials
- Manage the localisation of content and campaign assets for distribution in Europe and Asia
- Support the curation, writing and management of website blog content, optimised for SEO
- Work with the Institutional Proposition Marketing and Sales Team to deliver an events and webinar programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets, including attendance at events throughout Europe
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Other projects as required by the Senior Marketing Manager – Institutional Proposition or wider marketing team
- A relevant degree (Marketing, Finance or Business Studies)
- Experience of developing end-to-end B2B campaigns with a firm understanding of digital, social and CRM marketing principles (SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, Twitter, segmentation)
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot (or similar)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems
- Keen eye for digital presentation (Office 365 suite, Adobe, Canva etc)
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
- Adaptable, we are growing!
At FE fundinfo, our people are our most valuable asset. We want our employees to be able to bring their best selves to work every day, and as such we invest our time and energy in several initiatives to facilitate this, creating an inclusive work culture:
- Training & Development: every employee has access to LinkedIn Learning: a global training repository hosting content on every possible topic you could think of. Employees are encouraged to dedicate a minimum of 2 hours per work on training and development
- Health & Wellbeing: we arrange initiatives such as mindfulness, online yoga and laughter workshops to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Innovation: employee voice is incredibly important to us, and we actively seek continuous feedback from our employees so that we are continuously improving and innovating
For more information on what it is like to work for FE fundinfo, we encourage you to take a look at our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor
E / UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com