Our Commercial team is the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction.
FE fundinfo is recruiting an experienced Territory Sales Leader to head Business Development for the Nordics based in Copenhagen.
Who we are
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
With the recently acquired leading fund data and applications company in the Nordics, FundConnect, we now provide an unrivalled product proposition for the Nordic fund markets.
Our Commercial team is the face of FE fundinfo – regrouping sales, account management, marketing, publishing and partnerships teams. It includes highly experienced industry and subject-matter experts, who specialise in analysing the market and anticipating its direction. Passionate about every aspect of the investment industry, the commercial team uses its intelligence and expertise to help clients meet their business needs over the short and long term and to develop industry-leading thought-leadership projects.
You will lead sales in the Nordic Territory, namely the markets of Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. You will be a key leader in the global institutional sales team, contributing to wider business development programmes globally. You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as taking care of a portfolio of existing customers and business partners, typically asset managers and fund distributors. Your strong customer orientation will help you to actively promote the "FE fundinfo" brand. By participating in customer events and trade fairs, you will represent and strengthen the brand. Your ability to identify, research and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success.
- Attract and acquire new customers and business partners
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Increase the brand recognition through media and business partnerships
- Involvement in sales promotion activities (e.g. customer events or trade fairs)
- Research market opportunities, creating and executing sales plans to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Represent Nordic client requirements with many teams including marketing, product development, propositions, operations and technology
- Under Graduate Degree Qualified, preferably in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or Finance
- Ten+ years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably in infrastructure sales to the fund industry or within the industry itself) in a business development/sales or client relationship role
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Highly customer focused, flexible and strong team player
- Responsible and independent working style, personality with a lot of initiative and drive
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Your journey with us starts now
Interested in this role? Just send your complete application in English to email@example.com