Our Operations team is crucial to the success of our industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, thousands of people rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
Our Operations team is crucial to the success of our industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals. As the largest team in our company, operations works across every area of the business in varying roles, from data and product experts to customer service specialists. The team is also responsible for the quality and integrity of the investment data on which our clients rely.
FE fundinfo is looking to fille the role of Training Consultant in the Customer Success Team.
The key objective is to provide training and coaching of FE fundinfo’s products, primarily FE Analytics and FinXL, along with participating in various training and support projects for new products and processes.
The training is online but does have the opportunity to travel to Customer premises where requested.
The role rewards a mindset that relishes a challenge. The structure through which training is delivered is evolving to reach a larger number of Customers more efficiently.
- Deliver e-learning sessions on FE Fundinfo’s key products – FE Analytics and FinXL
- Understand the functions, screens, software and associated processes and products
- Ensure all e-learning material is kept up to date
- Provide pre-sales support for the Sales and Account Management Teams
- Where needed, attend and present, in events throughout the year
- Provide regular feedback to the team for future engagement and marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of internal client training records
- Conducting systems training for Internal staff where needed
- Providing key feedback to the Product Teams
- Ability to articulate clearly and professionally (both verbal and written)
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Suites
- Analytical mind-set with good attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management
- Ability and eagerness to take on and overcome challenges
- Experience delivering training desirable but not essential
Life @ Fefundinfo
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor
E / UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com